- “the company” shall mean Direct GRP Solutions Limited., an entity incorporated in the UK.
2. “Products” shall mean products sold to Customers by the company. This does not include any products purchased by a Customer from entities other than the company.
3. “Customer” means the person, firm, company or authority seeking to purchase goods from the company and includes his, hers, its or their successors or personal representatives.
Article 1 | Application of the Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions for Sale of Products (these “Conditions”) shall apply to all purchase and sales contracts of Products entered into between the company and Customers.
2. Subject to the application of these Conditions, the company shall accept any offer for purchase of a Product made by a Customer. If a Customer makes an offer to the company to purchase a Product, it is deemed that the Customer has given consent to the application of these Conditions and has approved of the contents hereof without any objection.
3. The company may modify these Conditions without obtaining the individual approval of the Customer, and the Customer approves such modifications in advance.
Article 3 | Place of Sale
- The sale of Products to Customers by the company shall take place at the company premises (Abernant Yard, Pontardawe Road, Rhydyfro,Pontardawe. SA8 4SX)
Article 4 | Products Subject to Purchase & Sale Contract of Products
- In principle, Products to be sold by the company to Customers shall be Products in stock at the company premises.
2. Although the company provides and periodically updates information regarding the Products in stock on its website, etc., since the availability of Products changes constantly, the information provided may not perfectly match the actual availability. The information provided is for reference only, and is not intended to guarantee the availability of a Product.
Article 5 | Entering into Purchase and Sale Contract
- In principle, the purchase and sale contract between the company and the Customer shall be deemed to enter into effect when the Customer presents the company with the Product to be purchased and the company presents the Customer with an invoice, unless otherwise agreed.
Article 6 | Payment of Purchase Price
- Promptly after the purchase and sale contract enters into effect, the Customer shall make the payment of the purchase price of the Products to the company, by bank transfer, credit card, or other means accepted by the company.
2. All prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax where applicable.
3. Accounts must be paid prior to deliver of goods or unless otherwise agreed.
Article 7 | Delivery and Transportation of Products
- Delivery dates are given in good faith but any time or date named by the company for delivery is an estimate only, unless otherwise agreed, and the company can accept no liability whatsoever for any damage or loss, whether direct or consequential which may be caused by any delay in delivery.
2. The company shall be discharged from its obligation to deliver the Products to the Customer under the purchase and sale contract when such Products are collected by the Customer from the company premises.
3. With regard to the Products delivered to the Customer under the preceding paragraph, Customers shall be responsible for all handling the Products once in the hands of the Customer. The company does not assume legal responsibility in cases where delivered Products are stolen, lost, damaged, or any other accidents or damages occur, while being handled or transported by the Customer. The foregoing shall not apply to damages arising from a cause attributable to the company.
4. Not withstanding Paragraph 2 above, in cases where the company and the Customer separately agree on delivery to places other than the Customer’s delivery address, the company shall complete the delivery of such Products at the place that was agreed. The cost of delivery to the agreed place shall be borne by the Customer.
5. Ownership of the Product shall be transferred to the Customer when the delivery of the Product is completed in accordance with Paragraphs 1 through 4 above.
6. In the event that the Customer enters into a paid freight contract with a carrier in charge of the relevant Product that has been delivered pursuant to Paragraph 1 above, the terms of such contract shall be in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Carriage set forth by the carrier.
7. Any and all responsibility arising in relation to the freight contract in the preceding paragraph shall be assumed by the carrier. The company shall not assume such responsibility.
Article 8| Guarantee of the Quality of Products
- In cases where it is revealed that there is a defect in the material or manufacturing of the specific Products designated by the company, which interrupts the ordinary use of the Product during the guarantee period, Direct GRP shall provide the Customer with free repair services (which means replacement or repair of the defective part, but not assembly)
2. When making a request for the repair of the defect or replacement of the Product as stated in Paragraphs 1 above, the Customer must prove to the company that the product was purchased from the company, there is a defect in the material or manufacturing of the Product that would interrupt its ordinary use, that the Product is one of the Products designated by the company and that the guarantee.
4. period has not expired yet, are fulfilled. Such proof must be provided by means such as presentation by the Customer to the company of the receipt at the time of purchase, the Product or the defect. Without the presentation of such proof, the company cannot provide the Customer with repair of defects or replacement of Products.
Article 10 | Repair and Refund for Defective Product
- If a defect (deficiency or failure) is found in the purchased Product, the company shall provide free repair (which means repair or replacement of the defective part, but not assembly), compensate for the value that has dropped due to the defect, or refund the purchase price. The specific method of dealing with the issue shall be chosen by the company, in accordance with the nature of each case.
2. In principle, if the company cannot provide replacement of the Product with an identical or equivalent Product, the Customer is free to purchase an identical or equivalent Product with the refunded payment, subject to the terms of the warranty.
3. In cases where the company has selected to refund the purchase price, the purchase and sale contract between the company and the Customer shall automatically become void. In such cases, the company shall refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the defective Product. The refund shall be made by cancellation of the credit card transaction or the issuance of a Refund in the manner that the purchase was paid by as set forth by the company. The method of refund shall be decided by the company in accordance with the nature of the case.
4. When making a request for the repair of defective Product or refund of the purchase price, Customer must prove that the Customer has purchased the Product from the company, the date of purchase and the existence of the defect, by presenting the receipt at the time of purchase, the Product or defect. Without the presentation of such proof, the company cannot provide the Customer with free repair or refund of purchase price as set forth herein. If you wish to seek a refund of the purchase price for a Product you have purchased using your credit card, you (as the credit card holder) should contact the company to arrange a suitable agreement for transferring funds back to the Customer. The Customer must provide proof to the company in person the credit card that was used, the receipt and present them together with an ID document (please provide a personal identification certificate issued by a public organization such as a driver’s license, passport, health insurance card or basic resident register card).
Article 11 | Cancellation and amendment of your order
- No order placed by the Customer or an agent acting for the Customer may be cancelled or amended unless it is specifically agreed in writing.
Article 12 | Price Validations
- If delivery of the goods is delayed at your request for more than 30 days after the date named by the company for delivery the company will be entitled to increase the price of the goods if appropriate to the effective price then being charged for like goods at the actual date of delivery.
2. The Company reserves the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery, to increase the price of goods to reflect any increase in the cost to the company which is due to any factor beyond the control of the company (such as but without limitation any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency, regulation, alteration of duties, significant increase in the costs of labour, transport or materials) or which is due to any alteration in your order.
Article 13 | Exemption
- The amount of damages to be compensated by the company for default or tort shall be limited to the purchase price of the product, unless damage was caused by the company intent or gross negligence.
- Customers shall owe a duty of care to observe the following: a. Customer shall be responsible for the product once the product has been delivered and signed off by the Customer as satisfactory to needs. b. For Products to be placed on the wall: check in advance the quality of the wall, including its strength. c. For Products to be placed on the floor: check in advance the quality of the floor, including its strength. d. For Products to be attached to the ceiling: check in advance the quality of the ceiling, including its strength.
Article 15 | Passing of Risk
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer forthwith upon the goods being loaded onto a Carrier’s vehicle for delivery.
Article 16 | Governing Law, Jurisdiction
- The contractual relationship between the company and Customer or disputes arising between the company and the Customer, including the relationship under these Conditions, shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Each provision of these Conditions shall be binding to the extent that it is not rendered void by any compulsory provisions of law. In the event that any of the provisions in these Conditions is held to be void, the other provisions shall remain in effect.